[How to make an elbow]_How to make_How to make
When preparing the elbow, you need to prepare some cooking wine, cinnamon and star anise. These are mainly to promote absorption and digestion. In addition, you can also prepare some peppercorns, edible salt, green onions, and soy sauce.Marinate the elbow and then simmer it in the pot. Then slowly put in the pot and add the seasoning to make the food more fragrant and delicious.
Ingredients: wine, cinnamon, star anise, peppercorns, fragrant leaves, salt, scallion, white, 2 sections, soy sauce, wolfberry, jujube, and 3 jujubes. 1. Pork elbow (with belt bone), let the master do everything.Four or all six.
2. After washing the elbows, add the casserole, add an appropriate amount of cold water, and make sure the water is not meaty. Add cinnamon, star anise, garlic, ginger, light white, pepper, fragrant leaves.
3. After the fire is boiled, remove the floating foam. The meat that has not been simmered before will have a lot of dirty things. Slowly skim the foam. This process lasts for ten minutes.
4. Then add cooking wine, old soy sauce, red dates, wolfberry, salt, boil for about 40 minutes under low heat and chopsticks can easily penetrate the meat, turn off the heat.
5. Take it out, you can add extra seasoning, or just dip in the garlic. It’s delicious!
The practice of elbows The black pig’s elbow Sweet Caogang Black pig’s elbow is divided into the front elbow, the rear elbow, and the legs are more refined. The slice has the beautiful Dali Sweet Caogang black pig elbow stone pattern.
As a result of stocking in the forest area, a whole body of fat-condensed meat is cultivated, which has many advantages such as tender meat, mellow meat, chewing head, and fat without being greasy.
Tiancaogang black pig’s elbow has thick skin, many tendons and heavy gum.
Suitable for cold, roast, soup, stew, stewed, braised, etc.
Black pork dishes Yuzhu Zhugen root red elbow raw materials: sweet Caogang black pig-elbow tone raw materials: red soy sauce, soy sauce, sugar, cooking wine, onion, ginger, garlic, salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, aniseed amount.
Cooking Guide 1. Cut the pork elbow into a few knives, put it in a soup pot and cook thoroughly, skim off the blood.
2. Add base oil to the pot, add shallots, ginger, garlic, red soy sauce, soy sauce, sugar, cooking wine, peppercorns, aniseed, stir-fry on a hot fire and pour into a large bowl, add the elbow to taste.
3. Add oil to the wok, add the elbow and fry until the skin is golden brown and remove it for use.
4. Add the seasoning juice and water, salt in step 2 and cook on medium-low heat until the meat is soft and tender. (If you use a pressure cooker, you can shorten the time to 20 minutes).
Dish characteristics: Yuzhuzhugen root and red elbow. The dish has good color, delicious flavor, and has the characteristics of clearing fire, detoxifying, nourishing yin, nourishing lungs, nourishing the stomach and nourishing the body.