[How to fry fresh bamboo shoots]
Bamboo shoots are the roots of bamboo. In some mountain areas, bamboo shoots are particularly common. With the continuous improvement of people’s dietary conditions, people in many places can easily eat bamboo shoots.
Different bamboo shoots have different flavors and tastes. Many of them like to use fresh bamboo shoots to make various foods, such as bamboo shoot pork rib soup, bamboo shoot shiitake fried meat, spring bamboo shoot and winter mushroom soup.
1. Bamboo shoots ribs soup material: 250 grams of ribs, 150 grams of bamboo shoots, 1000cc of water, ginger slices, 1 gram of salt, 1 tsp of chicken powder method.
Bring a pot of water. After the water is boiled, add Method 1 to the boiled water and blanch it.
Bring a pot, pour the water into the pot and stir together, add Method 1 and Method 2 to the pot and cook together.
After the method 3 is boiled, immediately turn the heat to low heat, cover the pot, and simmer for 30 minutes. Then you can open the pot and add ginger slices together with the seasoning to cook and season.
Tip: Add ginger slices when cooking soup to make the soup more refreshing and not greasy.
If the bamboo shoots are not bamboo shoots, the cooking time should be controlled at about 40?
Between 60 minutes.
2. Stir-fried pork with bamboo shoots and mushrooms[Raw materials / seasoning]300g bamboo shoots, 50g turkey (pork, beef), 5 shiitake mushrooms, 3 stone ears, 1 green pepper, 1 tablespoon of salt, flour, meat seasoning: spring onion, Garlic, salt, soy sauce, pepper noodles, sesame[production process](1) cut the bamboo shoots into half and season with salt.
(2) Fry the meat with the seasoning.
(3) Cut the shiitake mushrooms and stone ears into shreds.
(4) Divide the green pepper into half and cut it into filaments.
(5) Stir-fried shiitake mushrooms, stone ears, and green peppers in the fried meat, cook in the water for white noodles, and mix with the fried bamboo shoots in a bowl.
Third, spring bamboo shoots and winter mushroom soup[raw materials]Wet hair winter mushrooms are about 50 grams, winter bamboo shoots are about 90 grams, angelica is about 10 grams, oil gluten is about 320 grams, and 7 cups of soup on top.
[Practice]Angelica cut into thin slices; remove the shells of the winter bamboo shoots, remove the head and tail, and cut into pieces after simmering in the water; gluten glutinous water in the cold river, cut into 3 mm thick slices;
Mushrooms, gluten, and accumulated Angelica sinensis. Add bamboo shoots to the boiling soup and add it to the soup. Boil for 30 minutes and then drain (Danggui). Leave the soup for future use.
Take a round bowl, spread the peanut oil evenly in the bowl, drain the mushroom pieces on both sides of the bottom of the bowl, add the bamboo shoots and pour the mushroom soup; use another small bowl and put the remaining angelica and half a cup of waterPut two bowls together in a steamer and steam over high heat for 20 minutes. Take out the steamed ingredients from the round bowl in the soup bowl and spread the gluten on half of the mushrooms.
Boil the soup with boiled mushrooms, mix with the steamed angelica soup, and pour it into a large soup bowl.